Monday, October 24, 2011

Buy Local - Jen's "Ear Candy"


This beautiful local Momma of two blue eyed boys, just happens to make gorgeous earrings right out of her own home and makes me wish I wasn't allergic to everything I try to put into those pierced ear lobes I suffered for when I was 10 years old!

She brought along a few of her favorites for me to photograph for her Etsy Store and her Facebook Page and I thought I would share some of them with you here on this blog so you can see some samples of her work and her knack for putting just the right colors and shapes together to really make these pieces pop!









Please remember her when you start shopping around for gifts this Holiday Season!

JensEarCandy.etsy.com
jensearcandy@gmail.com
Jennifer Gibson (360.393.4139)




1 comment: